Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

17 Again!



This segment just arose from a weird thought, after i saw the movie 17 Again. It was all about a middle aged man who returned miraculously back to his teenage, where he corrected the mistakes, he made earlier, to set things right.
we all set priorities in life, we all do it knowingly or unknowingly, whether it is career or it is personal life. A folk is also there which just live their lives with no priorities, even they have a one.


I at this age, realized, rather admit, that I too did some mistakes in my past, whose impact are coming up now. But what i should do about today and tomorrow, the mistakes I am making today are going to shine in near future, they can petty ones or can be one, with the deep impact. I will not get a second chance, Then?? what should I do? How will i know at this point of time that I am committing a mistake? Maybe according to my intellect I am making a perfect decision now, but it is not! Assume there are two choices, 1 can take me to skies, and 2nd one just like that, slow steady types. Which one to chooose??maybe the first one can take me high and then after few years i will regret why i made this choice, and the 2nd one which seems to be slow and static, will going to boost me up beyond limits. So how should I decide?
May be you won't find it much appealing if you are satisfied with your life, with your deeds, but if you are not, i am sure your vote will surely go to me.

No comments: