Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

It' s 4 in the morning, raining outside and I am a little bit intoxicated and in the utter need of something to eat. So I am not gonna lie, but I will surely choose my words with utmost care so that nobody is offended, though it's well defined fact, 'there are levels of honesty that borders on stupidity' .
What to write! either i can write about the friends that left the campus, or are going to leave it soon. Those smiling faces/masks, who on Face-book and Gmail statuses miss their friends like hell but in reality actually misses the time of gossiping and back biting. Or I can write about romance in the air, morning dipped in abiding romance, mesmerizing light shower, peacocks squeaking loud, silence every where as if a girl has down poured her long soft hairs on the face of her lover. Or i can write about some highly complex topic, some complex phenomena in physics or mathematics. Or I can write about any boiling political topic, as there are so many nowadays, anti-corruption campaign, black money, Lok-pal bill ,etc. 
Lets get started, I am gonna write about everything in short.
Friends, Few Relations In Earth Never Die! huh, is that so? I think it should be like "Very Few Relations", for others keep on cultivating the relation, give your best, expect nothing, then only they will never die. I am lucky enough to have very few good friends, although they are hundreds of miles away from me. I love to read FB status messages about friendship, people liking it, "miss you too", "spent a lovely time with you", but I haven't seen a single status stating that " I hate you for making so much noise when I use to sleep" or " I feel like killing you when you use to disturb me during my exams" or "I am so relieved that you are finally gone, now I don't have to listen to your senseless talks". They can discuss that with their friends in latched rooms, but on FB see how nice they are.
 Now it's about weather. Quite a romantic one though! light shower, silence everywhere which is getting shattered by the sound of winds and murmuring of leaves, no artificiality anywhere, everything so lively so energizing! But what's the use! I am here in my lab, have to submit the work within deadlines, keeping the importance of my words "sir i am very dedicated towards work, always completes my work within deadlines". No regrets, I am enjoying this too.
Now the turn of highly complex topic! well this is my favorite, I can write a book over this. Leave it! I don't feel shame to say this rather presumptuously that I am leaving it because half of the intellectual sect is not going to understand it.
I am an indian citizen, having my duties towards it, so Mera Bharat Mahan, sau me se Ninyanwe beimaan. Nevertheless , these leaders are there to save our ass, what we are doing? sitting in AC offices, or in our rooms, canteens, discussing the daily updates, criticizing the governments acts and again updating the FB statuses. Gate pe Daaru piike chilla sakte hai ki hume aage badhke kuch karna chahiye, hum desh ke yuva hai, subah tak nasha utarte hi sab bhool jate hai.
I hope no-one is offended by this, and if some one is allegedly pointed out in this, Go to hell, I don care! 
I remember once someone gave me an advice "learn to say what other wants to hear" . Do you really think it works? yes it do in most of the cases. That no doubt raises the expectations associated, but who cares!, at the present moment it make things work really well. But sometimes it is necessary to live for myself, without giving a damn to what others think and say.
Sorry, no abstract discussion!it's always a simple philosophy which can be grasped from any book store in less than 500 Rs.
Gudmorning to all you beautiful people out there.
have fun and enjoy your lives, without peeping into others,
live and let others live, but help others that will at least lessen your burden of sins.keep smiling and try to make others happy also.

No comments: