Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Few interesting pictures

These pictures are just the funny imitation of the office life.

1. This is how the boss dodges your questions. 


2. I wish my office chair could have been like this


3. No words required ! LOL 


4. No problem bitch, I don't care what you think, I will do my own thing.


5. When you see, the most idiotic guy gets 'excellent' in his appraisal.


6. During my interview !!


7. When someone I hate, comes and ask me for help.


8. That's what bosses think about the employees,


9. When random spiritual thoughts arises in my mind, "what am I doing in my life" 


10. When I resign 


11. When boss boasts about himself.


12. When I encounter the idiots, I wish to ask them, "have you always been like this or is it a special occasion"?


13. While working in office!


14. Start of every morning in office


15. When I read my job responsibilities


16. When some non-sense is discussed like a hot news


17. When someone asks me,"what I do in my office"?



18. When my friend posts his pictures of vacation or new car on facebook


19. During the meeting hours!!

20. That's what is my reaction !!


Thank you for watching




No comments: