Search This Blog

Thursday, June 7, 2018

what, why, how !



Kaafile to bahot dekhe,  zindagi ki uljhi raaho pe,
apne raaste pe bhi chalke dekhe, kya pata yahi pahocha de,

us mukaam pe, jaha pe sochenge ek pal theher ke,
ki kitni muskurahate bikheri, ek insaan banke

tumhari seeekh ab kisi kaam ki nahi, 
jisne humesha Raam banna sikhaya,
lekin bhuul gaye,
ki Krishna bhi the mahabharat me kahi,

Time flies, people passes. It's like a train station, train arrives and leaves, passengers get in and then leave at their respective stations. It's the journey, that matters, not destination. It's the scenery that fascinates on the way. It took a long time, to figure out what I have really and what I want. Meeting new people, exchanging thoughts, sometimes to others it's just killing time, but for me, it opens new doors in the mind.It's all in the mind, that's right! A weak mind weakens the body and thus weakens the purpose of living. A strong mind in turn gives purpose to life and fills it with new energy and brightness. It's like a splinter, which burns to rejuvenates the will.
Motivation to keep that splinter burning, sometimes comes from outside, but really should it be like that? It should be ignited from within. It's a vicious cycle, sometimes motivation gives strength which accelerates the motion towards fulfilling the purpose and after sometimes, it's the purpose that drives and gives motivation to go for more. I wonder, how words like dreams and achievements changed to the word purpose. What I will achieve is dream and what I give to others after achieving is purpose. Purpose is always bigger than the dream. It's someone's purpose to have such dreams that sometimes gives purpose to others life.
What I need to become is someone who can motivate with kindling aura, lively presence, and erasing sadness as much as I can, and for that what I need is someone to motivate me,who is passionate and refreshing. It's like just by looking at them should motivate to achieve greater heights. Life lacking passion is like a 9 to 5 job, with tensions of installments and bills and other worldly cobwebs. Life full of passion is like a challenging game, where winning and loosing doesn't matter, it's the game that thrills, it's the path that drives. Choosing a correct path, where you acknowledge your dreams, your talents, your skills, fills with the excitement of experimenting with new things.
Life has its own ways of teaching things. I learnt at the end. and now when I have learnt it, I don't want this knowledge to be wasted. I don't know what future has for me in its bag, but I am going to put my hand in his(future's) bag and pull out some exciting prizes for myself. I am not going to give up so easily on life. It's the fountain of energy, which can be felt only by a strong mind full of energy, not by a dull tired mind, which gets satisfied after getting few prizes.
It has just started, life has more for me, more surprises, more lessons to be learnt, more experiences to enjoy, more moments to feel, more cold rainy nights, more friends, more thrills, and if it doesn't give me, I am going to snatch it from it, that's my purpose. Purpose is not to compete with anyone, not to show anyone, but just get up after falling and run and smile during the journey,till the day, when I will be proud of myself and can say, "yes I did it" and "Thank you god, for giving me this chance to pay you back in my own way".

No comments: